We're looking for passionate and caring Support Workers to join our team at Myhome@greystanes!
We have an exciting opportunity in a new Supported Independent Living and Short Term accommodation in Greystanes. We are seeking enthusiastic Support Workers, with a caring nature and excellent communication skills to assist us to create a home for our participants.
We endeavour to provide an environment that :
- Treats all with dignity and respect
- Is professional and provide a high quality service
- Supports individual growth and achieving goals
- Providing a fun environment with regular activities
- Certificate 3 in Disability and Community Services (or working towards)
- Experience as Support Worker (preferred)
- National police check
- Working with children
-Certificate in medication management
- First aid
- Basic life support
Salary, wages and entitlements under SCHADS Award
We look forward to hearing from you.